- ADULT DAY CARE CENTER
- Adult Family Care Home
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Assisted Living Facility
- Clinical Laboratory
- Community Mental Health PHP
- Crisis Stabilization and Short-Term RTF
- Forensic Toxicology Laboratory
- Health Care Clinic
- Health care Contractor
- Health Care Services Pool
- Home Health Care Agency
- Home Medical Equipment Provider
- HomeMaker/Sitters-Respite Care/Companion
- Intermediate Care Facility
- Multiphasic Health Testing Center
- Nurse Registry
- Nursing Home
- Organ and Tissue Procurement
- Prescribes Pediatric Extended Care
- Residential Treatment Center
- Residential Treatment Facility
- Transitional Living Facility
- Women’s Reproductive Health
AHCA licensing requires an FDLE Level 2 background fingerprinting in Tampa, Florida prior to employee/service provider or contractors direct contact with clients. Providers can hire employees prior to the Level 2 background fingerprinting results for the purposes of orientation and training.
Providers must have access to the Clearinghouse to initiate employee screenings. Providers who are Clearinghouse approved will have access to review their applicant’s background screening results directly from the licensings units of DCF, APD, AHCA, DOH…which is assigned in the ClearingHouse.
FDLE background criminal history fingerprinting is required when working with or servicing vulnerable populations, disable persons, children, elderly, and fiduciary obligation.
Service providers must store evidence of the employee background screening in employee employment records.
Medicaid applicant enrollees must submit their application to receive an (ATN) Application tracing Number prior to accessing the ClearingHouse.
Contact our experts today for more information on FBI personal History Report, Background Screening, livescan fingerprinting Tempa Florida, FD 258 and our other services.
We are thankful to all those people who have chosen 1idu for level 2 livescan electronic fingerprinting services in Tampa, Florida.