THIS FD 258 CARD FOR USE BY:
- Law enforcement agencies in fingerprinting applicants for law enforcement positions
- Officials of state and local governments for purposes of employment, licensing, and permits, as authorized by state statutes and approved by the attorney general of the United States. Local and county ordinances, unless specifically based on applicable state statutes do not satisfy this requirement.
- U.S. government agencies and other entities required by federal law for FBI Personal History Report.
- Officials of federally chartered or insured banking institutions to promote or maintain the security of those institutions.
We capture electronic fingerprinting for Florida or FBI personal background checks with the latest machine
Florida Electronic Fingerprinting Services Is Tampa Florida’s Approved FDLE LiveScan Service Provider Level 2
You will need a current State ID, Passport, or Military id as acceptable identification.
The process for capturing nurses’ fingerprints in Tampa can take up to 20 minutes. Nurses’ fingerprints can be difficult to capture, due to the excessive use of hand sanitizer, a common workplace requirement.
Not to worry. We have excellent Fingerprinting Tampa Techs who are skilled in capturing specialty fingerprints!
Submit Your Request for FBI Fingerprint check or FBI background check directly to the Florida Electronic Fingerprinting Services LLC via Mail for FBI Personal History Reports
Step 1: Complete the Applicant Information Form.
Step 2: Obtain (2) FD 258 Fingerprint cards of Your Fingerprints
* Your fingerprints should be placed on a standard fingerprint form (FD-258) commonly used for applicant or law enforcement purposes. The FBI will accept FD-258 fingerprint cards on standard white paper stock.
* You must provide a current fingerprint card. Previously processed cards or copies will not be accepted.
* Your name and date of birth must be provided on the fingerprint card.
* You must include rolled impressions of all 10 fingerprints and impressions of all 10 fingerprints taken at the same time (these are sometimes referred to as plain or flat impressions).
* If possible, have your fingerprints taken by a fingerprinting technician. This service may be available at a law enforcement agency. The FBI recommends that red or purple ink not be used for fingerprinting.
* Fingerprints taken with ink or via live scan are acceptable. If your fingerprints are taken via a live scan device, a hard copy must be generated so the fingerprint card can be mailed to the Florida Electronic Fingerprinting Services.
* To ensure the most legible prints possible, refer to the Recording Legible Fingerprints page. If fingerprints are not legible, the fingerprint card will be rejected. This could cause delays in processing and could also result in additional fees.
* The name on your response letter will match the name indicated on the fingerprint card when your application, payment, and fingerprint card are submitted via the mail.
* If the last four digits of your Social Security number are needed on your response letter, then please ensure the full nine-digits or last four digits of your Social Security number are on the fingerprint card when submitting your request.
For more information on Electronic Fingerprinting Florida Tampa
Call on 813.977.9900 or Mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Florida Electronic Fingerprinting Services are available for Permanent Residence status holders (Green Card Holders) or the Unite States’ citizens only.
Florida Electronic Fingerprinting Services does not entertain requests for employment, US immigration, licensing purposes with the U.S. Respective state bureaus are responsible to entertain such requests.
So, if you are searching for “FBI fingerprinting card near me” on Google, you do not have to go further.
We are here to provide the best FDLE and FBI fingerprinting services in Hillsborough County Florida.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding FBI Personal History Report or Personal History Check, please contact us.